Empowering Students and Teachers Alike
Project Egg Drop software is simple to use! It comes with a comprehensive teacher guide that clearly outlines the techniques for setting up, moderating, and evaluating Egg Drop projects.
Project Egg Drop enhances existing elementary and high-school curricula. Work in language arts, science, history, math, drama, geography, and more can be developed, executed and evaluated, all while students practice the Essential New Media Literacies
Teachers are the moderating leaders of every Egg Drop.
- Set the project topic and create a background parameters page
- Moderate all activity with the ability to delete inappropriate content.
- Control the length of time for each phase
- Is the class suggesting and voting on pizza toppings? Set the Egg Drop for overnight.
- Are they solving a historical mystery? Set it for one month.
- Send private message to individual students
- Congratulate them on good work
- Ask them to explain their thinking
Project Egg Drop has a unique evaluation method. As an enhancement to traditional grading, a peer- and self-evaluated skill profile gives students a sense of their strengths in a team setting.
Every Egg Drop project is private, password protected, and separated from the rest of the internet. It is a safe environment for students to practice social media literacy skills.